As the holiday season beckons, UK shoppers are getting ready to splurge once again. According to a 2015 Study by IMRG and Cap Gemini, online Christmas spending in 2015 increased by 12% to £24bn. While the numbers are all impressive, every shopper appreciates how hard it is to get the perfect gift for family and friends. It seems every gift idea has been tried, especially for men. If you are looking for the ideal Christmas gifts for him, truth be told, you are in for a hard time. As a rule of thumb, you have to stay away from sweaters and neckties; they are so yesterday. So which is the best Christmas gifts for men and how do you shop for it? Here are a few unique ideas:
1. Coffee Equipment: Most men have an intimate relationship with their coffee. You can go for designer sups or a custom engraved coffee scoop from an online store. Designer cups are not only functional but they also give your man a better experience every time they have a fix.
2. Speeches that Changed the World: Yes, it sounds out of this world, but if you want a gift that your man will always carry along, go for a collection of speeches that changed the world. From Winston Churchill, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi to Abraham Lincoln, this is a memorable Christmas gifts for Husband.
3. Keepsake Turntable: Take your man back in time with a keepsake turntable and let them play those vinyls and appreciate real music. It is also a beautiful addition to your home.
4. Natural Slate Coasters: What says love better than a coaster with a personalized message for your man? Every time they use it a smile will come over their lips and doesn’t it feel nice?
5. Wine Gadgets: If your man loves good wine, go ahead and enhance their wine drinking experience using sleek gadgets such as a personalized cork lifter, a wine pourer or a personalized coaster.
Finding a perfect Christmas gifts for boyfriend doesn’t have to be so hard after all; you just need to think outside the box. While at it, talk to his close friends and you might get more ideas.